This Twinsburg Ohio home seller wanted to maximize their net proceeds and achieve a quick sale because the seller was quickly moving out of state. The seller wanted their home on the market in 7 days from our initial meeting due to the slower Fall selling season, so time was of the essence.
Seller had TONS of furniture, stuff, toys, with lots of disorganization. Shutters and front door were a quirky color. Buyers would have a hard time not feeling claustrophobic. Buyers could not easily navigate all the spaces and feel comfortable envisioning themselves living in this home with a massive overload of personal belongs.
Olsen Ziegler Solution:
Provide a detailed, same-day, comprehensive staging report (free of charge to the seller) with step-by-step instructions. Seller rented a movable 16′ storage container in order to remove a large percentage of their belongings and move the storage container off-site. Paint shutters and front door from the quirky pea green color to a deep barn red. Free labor over 6 days provided by the sellers made this home ready to be placed on the market in a mere 7 days from our initial meeting.
- Agent Recommended Staged List Price: $205,000
- Agent Recommended Non-Staged List Price: $195,000
- Agent Estimated Non-Staged Sales Price: $190,000
- Seller’s Actual Chosen Actual List Price: $209,000
- Actual Sold Price: $202,000
- Days on the Market: 23
- Total Staging Cost (materials only): $500 and 6-days of free labor the sellers provided (de-cluttering, etc.)