- Build your dream home on this stellar and rare offering of a LARGE and amazing, residential vacant land parcel in highly sought-after Brecksville on Snowville Road.
- Approximately 6.3 acres with approximately 242 feet of road frontage and 1,145 feet deep.
- Heavily wooded affords unparalleled privacy.
- Public water, public sewer, gas and electric available at the street.
- Cleveland Metroparks Brecksville Reservation & the Cuyahoga Valley National Park are nearby.
- Brecksville has Blue Ribbon award winning schools, Brecksville Little Theatre, Brecksville Center for the Arts, public library, boutique shopping, restaurants (including 24 Karrot Kitchen), upscale grocery store & Sleepy Hollow Golf Course.
- The Brecksville Community Center is a 64,000 sf, modern recreation facility & has indoor & outdoor pools, fitness center, exercise classes, game room, daycare, walking path and more.
- Easy commuting in all directions - downtown Cleveland, Akron, airport, University Circle (Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, Case Western Reserve University).
- Right nearby is the upcoming Valor Acres (live, work, play), which will also be home to the new Sherwin-Williams R&D Center, as well as restaurants, shops, entertainment, boutique hotel rooms, 160K sf modern office space & luxury apartments and condos.