- magine having a national park in your backyard. It is rare to find a property whose backyard neighbor is the Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP). You can change a lot of things in a home, but the location is fixed, and backing up to the CVNP is a rare find.
- A rare find – this beautiful home is tucked away in Brecksville’s largest development, Echo Hills, in a quiet location with the Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP) as a backyard neighbor.
- Immaculately maintained and extensively updated, this tudor colonial boasts 3,068 SF on the main/upper levels, a ~1,200 SF fully finished basement & a large, level backyard w/a brick paver fire pit.
- Fully finished basement with surround sound, bar area with granite counter and custom cabinetry, built-ins, craft and game areas and more.
- Echo Hills offers a swimming lake (w/lifeguard) & sand beach, fishing lake, playground, huge common areas w/baseball diamond, professional grade sand volleyball court, soccer field/nets, numerous community events & more!
- A level backyard is not a given in Brecksville, nor in Echo Hills, where ravines are very common. Having a level backyard allows much more use and enjoyment. Having space for a backyard play set, a firepit, a deck, etc., makes enjoying the wooded CVNP views even better!
- Tucked away near the end of the development means less traffic. Secluded from major highways.
- I-77 is close-by for a quick commute to downtown Cleveland, a reverse commute to Greater Akron, and easy access to the airport and points east and west via I-480 and the Ohio Turnpike.