9423 Parkview Dr, Brecksville, OH 44141
- 5.3 acres of pure privacy in a serene and natural setting – with the CLE Metroparks as your neighbor to the rear, left and also across the street.
- Extraordinary parcel awaits your creative talents: keep the existing footprint with cosmetic updates, renovate and/or expand this rambling, 4-br, 2 full bath mid-century home, or pop up & create a gorgeous colonial.
- Two bedrooms + a hall bath on one end & two bedrooms + a hall bath on the other end.
- 1st floor laundry room
- Spacious, eat-in kitchen w/gorgeous wooded views.
- Oversized living room w/wb fireplace w/rear private views.
- Plenty of yard space both front, back and the side allow for ample outdoor activities – even a garden.
- 2-car det garage.
- The CLE Metroparks Brecksville Reservation is close by with paved & unpaved trails for walking, bicycling, hiking, horse stables + riding, & also connect with the nearby Buckeye Trail & the Towpath Trail – what an outdoor enthusiast’s and nature lover’s dream location and setting.
- Top-rated (7th in the state) Brecksville-Broadview Heights School District.
- Exceptional amenities: upscale grocery (Heinen's), shops & restaurants (including 24 Karrot Kitchen), library, Brecksville Reservation (CLE Metroparks), 33K acre CVNP + a state of the art Recreation Center (64,000 sf w/indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, game room, daycare, fitness classes, human services center w/ therapy pool, etc.) w/an expanded water park underway, + the upcoming and nearby Valor Acres.