921 Skyland Drive, Macedonia, OH 44056
- Better hurry - rare offering of a lovingly cared for, one-owner, ranch-style home which has am amazing floor plan and sited on almost an acre of land.
- From the moment you drive up, you will appreciate the low-traffic street, the abundance of space between the homes, how far the homes sit back from the road, and the expansive, level and usable backyard, along with a gorgeous brick-paver patio and a rear-entry 2-car attached garage which is 30' deep so an additional workshop or an incredible amount of extra storage is available.
- High-end, Andersen windows throughout.
- Open concept living room and dining room run front-to-back with a wood-burning fireplace (with gas logs).
- Another hidden treasure is the separate home office tucked away in the back of the home with built-in bookcases and storage and a huge window overlooking the private backyard.
- The kitchen in the front of the home is spacious enough to accommodate a large table. Main-level laundry room and the washer and dryer convey. Another very practical, yet hard to find feature, is having 2 full baths on the main level.
- The master bedroom has it's own private master bath with a shower and the hall bath has a tub/shower with tile surround.
- Two other bedrooms, all 3 with overhead lighting complete the interior. Roof (98), furnace (07), AC (09), H2O tank (19), Andersen windows (98), frig (06), range (11), microwave (16), concrete driveway (01).
- City Point of Sale (POS) compliant.