7767 Ranett Avenue, Hudson OH 44236
- 4 bedroom, 2 full baths, 1 half bath.
- The charm, quality construction & fine details of yesteryear combine w/modern & tasteful updates with this perfect-sized, front-porch colonial.
- All on a very quiet street to allow for complete relaxation & quiet enjoyment.
- The main level is a delight w/a cozy dining room with a woodburning fireplace, brick accent wall, built-ins, new light fixture & gorgeous hardwood flooring.
- The living room spans the entire left side of the home & also has pristine hardwood flooring, a 2nd woodburning fireplace w/a custom mantel surround, picture mold, chair rail, built-ins + bookshelves, & crown molding.
- Remodeled kitchen with maple cabinets, loads of granite countertops, ceramic backsplash, recessed lighting, oversized ceramic flooring, peninsula seating, & desk area.
- Kitchen is completely open to the adjacent eat-in area which leads into a cheery sunroom overlooking the inground swimming pool (completely fenced) & fully-fenced backyard for complete privacy & security.
- Did I mention the backyard? It’s huge, level & completely usable with deck access from the sunroom.
- Upstairs has yet more original & pristine hardwood flooring throughout as well as a renovated master bath, renovated hall bath & four bedrooms.
- The lower level has a main finished recreation room, a 2nd adjoining finished room perfect for a home office, as well as a workshop area & two additional storage areas.
- Other recent updates include AC, light fixtures & paint throughout.