7490 Brandywine Road, Hudson OH 44236
- Imagine having your own horse farm in the Hudson school district on over 7 acres with 4,478 square feet, 4 car attached garage, complete in-law suite with separate entrance, & a 14 stall barn for only 550K!
- The land will delight you, with a main paved road to the home & a 2nd unpaved road to the barn.
- Peaceful Koi pond, 3-run dog kennel attached to the garage, chicken coop, gardens, & mature landscaping.
- Main house with 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths, 3 fireplaces, huge open eat-in kitchen, living room, family room, waterproofed unfininished basement & 2-car attached garage.
- Expansive master bedroom has vaulted ceiling, gas fireplace, balcony & deck access & spacious master bath with separate shower & claw-foot tub.
- In-law suite has main living area with a fireplace, kitchen, open dining area, in-suite laundry, full bath in hall, two generous sized bedrooms, att 2-car garage with separate attached workshop.
- 3-level deck w/serene views.
- Your own private oasis near the Summit County Bike & Hike trail (paved), Brandywine Falls & numerous nearby hiking trails in the CVNP.
- Easy commuting to Akron/Cleveland with nearby highway access & quick access to amazing shopping & eateries in both nearby Hudson (historic downtown plus upscale 1st & Main) & Macedonia.
- Newer updates since 2010 include: septic (2010), waterproofing (2010), barn roof (2010), frig (2014), main house furnace & H2O tank (2015), water pump (2016), in-law addition (2017): furnace, AC, H2O tank; rebuilt water softener (2017), chicken coop roof (2017), dishwasher (2018).