- Hard to find updated split-level with a renovated kitchen under 250K in Brecksville, very close to the BBH high school and middle school.
- Quality kitchen renovation with cherry cabinets with dovetailed, soft-close drawers with stainless appliances and open to the the dining room.
- Open concept living room / dining room.
- Hardwood floors throughout the main level.
- Upstairs is 3 bedrooms, a master bath and a hall bath.
- Downstairs is an L-Shaped recreation room with a gas log fireplace with a stone surround and walkout to a stamped concrete patio.
- Lower-level laundry room and the washer and dryer convey.
- Open, level rear yard is very usable, has a firepit and adjoins a quiet neighborhood with sidewalks.
- Top-rated (7th in the state) Brecksville-Broadview Heights School District. Very close to I-77 for easy commuting, grocery (Heinen's), shops and restaurants (including 24 Karrot Kitchen), library, Brecksville Reservation (Cleveland Metroparks) and a state of the art Recreation Center (64,000 sf with indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, game room, daycare, fitness classes, human services center with therapy pool, etc.) with an expanded water park underway.