5264 Chickadee Ln, Lyndhurst, OH 44124
- This meticulously updated and maintained mid-century ranch home has a combination of features rarely seen, so you will want to hurry up to see this beauty.
- Work from home and need 3 working bedrooms plus a home office? This home has you covered with 4 bedrooms here, so you can use one BR as a home office.
- Tired of having everyone fit into 1 bathroom? Two full baths on the main level, which includes an owner’s bath with a full tub/shower combination.
- Do you love 11’ vaulted ceilings with a wood-burning fireplace with floor-to-ceiling stone surround and a huge picture window for loads of natural light and gleaming hardwood floors? Look no further.
- Open concept dining room can accommodate any size gathering.
- Renovated French-country kitchen has been renovated, with open café-style seating at the island which joins the family room with a gas-log fireplace.
- Access to the rear patio.
- Wait, it gets better: first-floor laundry as you enter from the attached garage, so no more basement excursions to do the laundry.
- Renovated bathrooms.
- Partially finished basement with an additional 3rd, full, renovated bath.
- Tons of unfinished storage space as well.
- Roof < 10 years old, furnace < 5 years old.
- Private, level backyard with plenty of space.
- Best of all, the neighborhood has it’s own pool, plus adjoining Acacia Park Trail Loop, Legacy Village, easy access to highways, University Circle and downtown.