4366 W Ranchview Ave, North Olmsted, OH 44070
- This all-brick ranch style home offers the best of both worlds: quiet, peaceful neighborhood to avoid the hustle and bustle, yet all the major shopping, restaurants and quick highway access is right nearby.
- Fantastic curb appeal with a well-manicured lawn, fully fenced backyard for peace of mind, a whole house generator, 3-season patio, separate patio, concrete driveway extends along the side of the home for extra parking, heated (as-is) 2-car attached garage, newer windows (2013, Low E/Argon) and even a rear shed for extra storage.
- Large living room with oversized windows for lots of natural light, woodburning fireplace with stone surround.
- Spacious eat-in kitchen with access to the rear, 3-season porch with access to the backyard.
- 3 bedrooms with ample closet space share a full hall bath and an extra half bath complete the main level.
- The lower-level finished recreation room is huge and has a fireplace.
- Large unfinished space in the basement offers a washer and dryer (both stay), shower (old), and built-in storage.
- This home is close to major shopping, restaurants, and the City Recreation Center.
- Quick and easy commuting to Metrohealth, downtown, the airport, and other major employment centers.