3538 Edison Road, Cleveland Heights, OH 44121
- Better hurry – this all-brick, French Normandy home has been lovingly & carefully renovated (113K of renovations over the past 4 years) - best of both worlds: old world charm / architecture + modern conveniences of today rarely ever found in older Heights home.
- Gorgeous brick and stone work, wrought-iron details, stone walkways, full privacy fence, stacked stone rear wall w/det 2-car gar.
- The main level features a liv. room w/a massive stone wbfp.
- Light-filled sunroom w/heart-pine paneling w/private views.
- Formal din rm, half bath & newly remodeled eat-in kit w/dovetailed, soft-close cabinets, granite, tiled backsplash.
- 2nd level has a restored and updated hall bathroom serving 3 BRs. Finished lower-level rec room.
- 113K updates include: All flooring surfaces restored: refinished hw floors, kitchen laminate flooring, up bath ceramic & carpeting. Painted all rooms. Complete kitchen remodel, incl. breakfast nook. Electric panel upgrade/replacement incl. exterior service meter, rewired for kitchen appl, added addl circuits. Privacy fence entire back yard. Remodeled bathroom - kept vintage tiles, encl bathtub in glass & installed a very unique custom-made large cabinet. Installed central air 2nd floor only. Replaced orig boiler. Replaced all windows with premium windows & added large sliding glass doors in sunroom. Updated landscaping.
- Quick commute to the University Circle area, incl. the Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals, CWRU & downtown.