35 E. Schaaf Road, Brooklyn Heights, OH 44131
- Rare offering of newer (built in 1993), all brick, quality-built colonial with 4 bedrooms in highly sought-after Brooklyn Heights.
- Brooklyn Heights has the lowest residential property tax in the county and amazing village services, all located in the award-winning Cuyahoga Heights School District.
- The main level has a huge eat-in kitchen, super-sized dining room with hardwood floors, an open and spacious family room, as well as a bedroom (could easily serve as a home office) and a full bath.
- The second floor has three generous sized bedrooms which all share a full hall bath. The lower level has a large, finished recreation room with an open bar area perfect for relaxing and entertaining friends and family, as well as 3rd full bathroom.
- Completing the lower level is unfinished area, laundry area and a 3rd full bathroom, along with lots of extra storage space.
- The backyard is complete with a private stamped concrete patio, two-car detached garage as well as a full privacy fence.
- Some extra benefits include: 2 furnaces & 2 AC units, copper piping, professional landscaping and attention to detail abounds.
- This property is beyond clean and exceptionally well maintained.Brooklyn Heights is a quaint village with quick highway access with easy commuting in all directions due to its central location.
- The village offers exceptional city services, community programming and recreation such as pavilions, baseball fields, soccer field, playground, and numerous organized sports.