2557 Fairmount Blvd, Cleveland Heights, OH 44106
- Sited in the Fairmount Boulevard Historic District, this distinguished, exquisitely designed Tudor home by architect Charles Schneider blends opulence with historical character and timeless harmony.
- The interior presents stunning features such as a 2-story foyer w/elegant staircase, hand-painted plaster moldings, ornate ceiling beams, bygone niches, ornamental millwork, and four unique fireplaces.
- Expansive living room w/an inglenook fireplace and seating area opens to a welcoming 3-season sunroom with walls of windows for an abundance of natural light.
- Inviting dining room in the heart of the home leads to a butler’s pantry w/copper sink, wine frig, and mini freezer.
- Kitchen offers abundant cabinet storage, a generous island, classic AGA stove, & double ovens, w/staircase to the upper level and access to the large stone patio, fenced backyard, and 3-car, heated garage.
- The second level offers an owner’s suite with fireplace, sitting area, and lovely remodeled en suite.
- BR’s 2/3 share remodeled J&J bath and BR’s 4/5 share a remodeled J&J bath.
- Bedrooms 6/7 share a hall bath.
- A washer/dryer complete the second level.
- The finished lower level is extraordinary featuring generous-sized space and a second laundry area.
- New flooring, acoustic ceiling & staircase to upstairs.
- Numerous modern conveniences include a 1-gig fiber to the wall mesh network, complete slate roof maintenance, whole house AC.
- POS Compliant.
- Quick access to Cedar-Fairmount, University Circle, CASE & Hospitals.