22631 Mildred Ave, Fairview Park, OH 44126
- Totally turnkey - just move into this extensively renovated and exceptionally well cared for home on a huge and private lot.
- Low-traffic, quiet street in sought-after Fairview Park.
- Renovated, eat-in kitchen with gorgeous quartz countertops, all stainless-steel appliances and high-end luxury vinyl plank flooring.
- Main-level hall bath is also renovated.
- Inviting living room with woodburning fireplace with gorgeous brick facade and fluted wood mantel w/2 overhead lights, coved ceilings, built-in niche and huge picture window overlooking the inviting, trellis-covered front porch.
- Two bedrooms on the main level are separated by the main level, renovated full bath.
- A huge bonus: an oversized driveway side mudroom addition with ceramic flooring is a rare find in older homes.
- Head upstairs to a huge bedroom with several closets.
- The basement has been waterproofed by Ohio State Waterproofing for peace of mind and also contains the laundry area along with a 2nd full bath, along with space for storage or eventual finishing for even more space.
- You must visit in order to appreciate the serene setting, size of the front and back yards, privacy galore, 2-car garage, ample space to relax, unwind, play, garden or even a pool!
- Close to Morton Park (full and half-court basketball, splash park, tennis courts, soccer field, Accessible playground).
- Gemini rec center, award-winning schools, extensive shopping close by and easy commuting.