186 Crestview Dr, Elyria, OH 44035
- Designed by an architect, this home combines a spectacular scenic setting on a beautiful lot with a unique floor plan that will delight and impress.
- There is a large living room w/oversized windows that provide an abundance of natural light and offer a private, wooded rear yard view.
- A stone 2-sided gas fireplace and built-ins complete the space.
- The lovely formal dining room with the shared warm and welcoming gas log fireplace is perfect for holiday gatherings.
- The generous owner’s suite with ensuite is steps from the living room in the rear of the house with a 2nd bedroom and half bath nearby.
- The renovated kitchen has Corian counters and opens to an informal family room with a 2nd stone fireplace.
- The family room looks out upon the spectacular rear courtyard patio and opens to a delightful sunroom with beautiful windows, vaulted ceiling, built-ins & HWFs.
- A desk/homework/command center area is also off the kitchen with a second half bath and the attached sideload two-car garage nearby.
- Upstairs are two generous-sized bedrooms with a Jack-n-Jill bath.
- Attached to the garage is a separate and very large storage room, perfect for everything – riding mower, bikes, tools, etc.
- Updated 2-zone HVAC and irrigation system.
- The rear covered porch, oversized stone patio, and lovely yard all blend together to make this home a true gem.