- 5,300+ sq ft of finished living space.
- There are literally 3 houses under 1 roof: 1) Main home has 3br/2.5ba w/high-end finishes & a dramatic and open-concept floor plan; 2) Main level in-law suite w/2br/1ba/full kitchen/liv rm/laundry; and 3) 2br/1.5ba/kitchenette finished basement. Fully custom home - too many features to list: Gourmet chef’s kitchen with comm hood, enormous slab granite island, sandstone & brick pillars, & knotty pine dining rm w/reclaimed 150yr barn beam ceiling.
- Entertain in the absolutely breathtaking living/dining/kitchen open space.
- Mstr w/2 huge walk-in closets, jetted tub.
- Vessel sinks & custom touches in every bathroom.
- Pride of ownership: upgraded LED lighting, Casablanca/Fanimation fans, designer paint colors.
- Outdoor gazebo w/ high-end hardscapes, patio made with reclaimed bricks from Cleveland city streets.
- Prof landscaped w/fruit tree orchard.
- 2 sep outbuildings: greenhouse she-shed made w/reclaimed windows & workshop mancave for all the toys/tools.
- 3 car gararge.
- Ceramic outdoor fixtures, LV landscape lighting front/back, architectural cupola.
- Sellers have made too many improvements to list, they planned on it being their forever home, but their work relo means this is your chance.
- Homes are rarely on the market in this area.