11000 Chippewa Road, Brecksville, OH 44141
- Imagine own a piece of history and write your new chapter in this amazing, century home!
- Known as “The Fitzwater House” – this updated home has been exceptionally well cared for and is both charming & modern w/secluded, million-dollar views of the Cleveland Metroparks Brecksville Reservation.
- Current owner planned on living here for a long-time & invested 100K+ in quality updates over the past 3 years.
- Spacious at 3,008 sf, yet comfortable & warm, the floorplan will delight & welcome you from the moment you enter.
- The main living room w/restored heart pine floors has a wbfp and is open to the sunroom/solarium w/a wall of windows overlooking the park.
- Spacious eat-in area adjacent to the kitchen. Hard to find: 1st-floor master bedroom (w/wbfp, sep. sitting area); main-floor laundry, along w/a 2-car att garage.
- Formal dining room, full bath, & a home office area near garage complete the main level.
- Head upstairs to 3 generous sized bedrooms which share an oversized, updated hall bath.
- Top-rated (7th in the state) Brecksville-Broadview Heights School District.
- Exceptional amenities: upscale grocery (Heinen's), shops and restaurants (including 24 Karrot Kitchen), library, Brecksville Reservation (Cleveland Metroparks), 33K acre CVNP + a state of the art Recreation Center (64,000 sf w/indoor/outdoor pools, fitness center, game room, daycare, fitness classes, human services center w/ therapy pool, etc.) w/an expanded water park underway, + the upcoming Valor Acres.