- Imagine having the Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP) as your direct neighbor to the rear.
- Spectacular and everchanging views year round (window treatments optional!).
- Want to live in the coolest & most fun neighborhood in Brecksville?
- Echo Hills is Brecksville's largest & most unique neighborhood - swim lake with sand beach, stocked fishing lake, playground w/pavilion, large common areas w/baseball diamond, sand volleyball court, soccer field/nets, basketball court, disc golf & community events held year round.
- Direct access to The Buckeye Trail which meanders through the Cleveland Metropark’s Brecksville Reservation & the CVNP.
- 10002 Gatewood Drive is a classic and timeless front-porch colonial and is tucked away deep in the neighborhood and has ample square footage, 4 large sized bedrooms, 2 full 2 half baths, and a finished walk-out basement.
- This front-porch colonial has a 2-car attached garage and features 3 separate living areas on the main level: living room, family room with woodburning fireplace and a home office in addition to the huge eat-in kitchen, formal dining room, half bath, and main-level laundry off the garage.
- Enjoy the scenery from the two-level deck.
- The upper-level has an owner’s suite with an ensuite bath and walk-in closet and 3 other generous sized bedrooms which share a hall bath.
- The lower level features a large, open recreation room with walk-out access, another half bath and ample unfinished storage space.