7004 Donna Rae Drive, Seven Hills, OH 44131
- Hard to find raised-ranch / bi-level home
- 2,880 square feet of finished space on two levels
- Lower-level has a walk-out to a backyard with amazing views and privacy galore.
- The main level has both a traditional L-shaped living room and dining room along with a spacious, eat-in, remodeled kitchen (with Kraftmaid, dovetailed, soft-close cabinets) and secluded rear family room paneled with warm, textured wood accents with a woodburning fireplace overlooking the gorgeous backyard views. Completing the first floor is a remodeled hall bath (Corian countertops) with a 2nd entrance to the master bedroom, along with two additional bedrooms
- The fully-finished lower level has a generous sized room which could easily be converted to a 4th bedroom with the addition of a closet as well as another generous sized room which has a walk-out to the backyard. Another remodeled full bath and laundry area complete the lower level.
- The deck and private backyard will make you feel like you are on vacation all year round
- Gorgeous and mature landscaping combined with meticulous lawn care make this home a rare find in today’s low inventory market
- All bedrooms have ceiling fans. Most windows are newer. Front yard sprinkler system. Attic floor lined with material designed by NASA. Energy saver box. Better hurry on this one! Home Warranty Included!