4005 Navahoe Road, Cleveland Heights, OH 44121
- A rare combination of features that is hard to find: renovated kitchen with gorgeous, white cabinets w/dovetailed, soft-close drawers, finished recreation room in the basement with a full bath, huge, finished third floor and gorgeous landscaping with a new privacy fence.
- Timeless colonial with a huge living room with a woodburning fireplace and hardwood floors.
- Off the living room is a fabulous 3-season, enclosed porch perfect for reading, morning coffee or quiet solitude.
- A dining room with lots of natural light and an oversized, remodeled kitchen with load of cabinets means storage galore and functionality and space to satisfy every culinary desire.
- The 2nd level has three bedrooms which share a renovated hall bath. New carpeting just installed (staircase to 2nd level, hallway and all 3 bedrooms).
- Small enclosed rear porch on 2nd perfect for additional closet, storage or another getaway space.
- Head up to the 3rd floor where one open space spans the entire floor – versatile for a 4th bedroom, home office, media, exercise or play room.
- Forced air and air conditioning. Roof tear-off ~ 10 years old.
- Concrete driveway, newer vinyl siding on the garage, all located on a quiet street.
- Easy commute to hospitals (Cleveland Clinic, University Hospitals), University Circle and a mere 15 minutes to downtown Cleveland.
- Home will be Point of Sale (POS) compliant.