170 W Aurora Rd, Northfield, OH 44067
- Hurry and beat the rising interest rate environment as this large (2,308 sq ft), rambling Cape Cod style home with 4 bedrooms and 3 full baths won’t last long.
- A gorgeous .74 acre wooded lot, with a circular driveway with picturesque wooded views in the backyard provides amazing year-round views and enjoyment.
- Large spacious foyer with two entry doors.
- To the left of the foyer is a HUGE eat-in kitchen (21x16), the heart of the home, and has a wood stove, plenty of countertop space, and opens to the family room w/a vaulted ceiling.
- Full bath (shower) on main in the center/rear of the home.
- To the right of the foyer is a cozy yet open dining room with gorgeous hardwood floors and built-ins, which opens to a generous sized living room with a woodburning fireplace.
- Two first-floor bedrooms share a renovated, full, hall bath (tub/shower combo).
- Plenty of closets and storage on the main level.
- Upstairs, you will find two good sized bedrooms which share a hall full bath (shower).
- The lower level is unfinished, waterproofed, and contains the laundry area.
- Head out back to find a 2-car detached garage (with a walk-up staircase containing an amazing amount of storage space.
- Patio and extra storage shed.
- Level, usable backyard with mature, wooded views.
- Seller paid 1-year home warranty.
- Conveniently located between CLE & AKR.
- Close to the CVNP, Summit County Hike & Bike paved trail, shopping, restaurants and mere minutes to I-271, I-77, Route 8 and the Ohio Turnpike.