SOLD in 7 Days!!!
Imagine having a national park in your backyard. It is rare to find a property whose backyard neighbor is the Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP). You can change a lot of things in a home, but the location is fixed, and backing up to the CVNP is a rare find.
2 Car Attached Garage • 3,068 SF • SOLD Price: $365,000
A rare find – this beautiful home is tucked away in Brecksville’s largest development, Echo Hills, in a quiet location with the Cuyahoga Valley National Park (CVNP) as a backyard neighbor. Immaculately maintained and extensively updated, this tudor colonial boasts 3,068 SF on the main/upper levels, a ~1,200 SF fully finished basement & a large, level backyard w/a brick paver fire pit. Current owner paid 350K in 2004 and invested 120K in quality, professional updates — call listing agent for a detailed list of improvements (roof, furnace, AC, landscaping, all 4 baths, hwf lr/dr, doors, lighting, garage organizer & much more). Fully finished basement with surround sound, bar area with granite counter and custom cabinetry, built-ins, craft and game areas and more. Echo Hills offers a swimming lake (w/lifeguard) & sand beach, fishing lake, playground, huge common areas w/baseball diamond, professional grade sand volleyball court, soccer field/nets, numerous community events & more!
- not needing window treatments on the back of your new home,
- watching wildlife from the expansive windows in the family room,
- total privacy,
- serene wooded views, and
- walking or hiking from your own backyard directly into the CVNP, the Brecksville Reservation of the Cleveland Metroparks and all its trails, as well as the Buckeye Trail, which also takes you to the nearby Ohio & Erie Towpath Trail.
- Level Backyard. A level backyard is not a given in Brecksville, nor in Echo Hills, where ravines are very common. Having a level backyard allows much more use and enjoyment. Having space for a backyard play set, a firepit, a deck, etc., makes enjoying the wooded CVNP views even better!
- Quiet location. Tucked away near the end of the development means less traffic. Secluded from major highways.
- Easy Commuting. I-77 is close-by for a quick commute to downtown Cleveland, a reverse commute to Greater Akron, and easy access to the airport and points east and west via I-480 and the Ohio Turnpike.
- Echo Hills Community Amenities. With 303 homes in the neighborhood, Echo Hills is the largest neighborhood in Brecksville and has community features you won’t find in any other neighborhood. All of this for an annual dues in 2012 of $285 per year. See the separate write-up on Echo Hills for more details…
- Community Swim Lake .Complete with certified lifeguard in the summer time. Sand beach and picnic tables.
- Community Fishing Lake. Stocked with fish and no fishing license needed! Simply bring your fishing pole and some worms!
- Community Playground & Pavilion. Shaded by mature trees, so even in the summer, it’s comfortable and there is a pavilion and a restroom.
- Common Land / Green Space (soccer, baseball, volleyball, fire pit). Meander across a wooden bridge over a small creek and acres of level, open green space abound along with 2 soccer nets, a baseball/softball diamond complete with backstop, a volleyball court with 12” of sand.
- Community Events. Held throughout the year including a fall festival / clam bake, summer beach party, Easter egg hunt, Christmas Party (at the Brecksville Community Center), impromptu Sunday evening pick-up sports, adult parties, end-of-school-year bonfire and more.
Virtual Tour: 10006 Gatewood Drive, Brecksville, OH 44141 Virtual Tour
|Address:||10006 Gatewood Drive, Brecksville||Family Room:||21×15. Level: 1. Carpet.|
|Property Type:||Single Family||Dining Room:||13×12. Level: 1. Hardwood.|
||24×12. Level: 1. Ceramic.|
|Square Feet:||3,068||Living Room:||19×12. Level: 1. Hardwood.|
|# Bedrooms:||4||Master BR:||19×12. Level: 2. Carpet.|
|# Baths:||3 Full 1 Half||Bedroom #2:||14×13. Level: 2. Carpet.|
|Parking:||2 Car Attached Garage||Bedroom #3:||11×11. Level: 2. Carpet.|
|Style/# Stories:||Colonial – 2 Story; Tudor Style Facade||Bedroom #4:||12×11. Level: 2. Carpet.|
|Year Built:||1987||Bath:||Half – Main. 2 Full – Upper; 1 Full – Lower.|
|Fireplace:||Yes – 1||Office:||11×10. Level: 1. Carpet|
|Lot:||0.51 Acres – Backs to Cuyahoga Valley National Park|
|Heat:||Gas, Forced Air|
|Water/Sewer:||Public Water, Public Sewer|
|Monthly Gross Income||$|
|Monthly Debt Expenses [?]
Monthly Debt and Obligations Should Include:
Businesses in the Neighborhood
Walkability of the Neighborhood
Search For homes in Brecksville