To fully represent your interests by providing professional expertise and guidance throughout your entire home search resulting in a sound, confident financial decision.
The person you choose to represent you in the purchase of a home is critical. Oftentimes, he or she can make the difference in having a poor, mediocre, or outright exceptional experience. Olsen Ziegler Realty respects the fact that the purchase of a home is one of the largest financial decisions people make. We also respect the fact that buyers come in all different experience levels, from first-time home buyers to seasoned home buyers. Therefore, we strive to understand each and every client’s needs and desires and to make the entire home search process as enjoyable as possible.
We incorporate a number of methods to ensure that your home search is well-organized and enjoyable. State-of-the-art technology is always used to customize a home search for each and every buyer. This customized website becomes your own gateway into the MLS and will identify homes that best meet your criteria. You can add to favorites, make notes, look at maps, email homes to family and friends, and just have fun browsing your own website.
We pride ourselves in educating you about the buying process as well as providing attention to detail and responsiveness throughout your home search.
With Olsen Ziegler, you get:
- Well-organized and planned home viewings.
- Proficiency in valuing properties. Our past real estate appraisal experience combined with our extensive analytical expertise, proprietary valuation models, and advanced statistical analysis will ensure you make a sound financial decision. Note: It is absolutely critical to understand market value for the property you wish to purchase. Get it right, and it lays a solid foundation for everything that follows. Get it wrong, and your risks just increased greatly.
- Exceptional negotiation abilities, verbal and written communication skills, unwavering commitment of our fiduciary responsibilities to you, and our professional standing amongst our peers all play their part in ensuring your interests are well protected.
- Knowing the best allied service providers: inspectors (home, pest, radon, structural, mold, soil, etc.), lenders, title and escrow companies, and trades people.
In addition, Olsen Ziegler Realty recognizes the fact that buying a home is a huge financial decision. We try to help alleviate some of the costs by reducing or removing “additional” fees.
- Low Title/Escrow Fees. We DO NOT own, nor have any affiliated business arrangements (ABA), Joint Ventures (JV), nor have we purchased shares of ownership in any title or escrow company. We believe in finding independently owned service providers who provide the most competitive fees and service for your benefit, not ours. Note: there are “fixed” fees and also “variable” fees. The fixed fees are the same regardless of which title/escrow company is utilized and set at the State and County level. The variable fees are set by each individual title/escrow company — it pays to shop around (or know a REALTOR who has for your benefit). We further recommend that you find out whether any agent and real estate company you may be considering can say the same, as these are ways in which agents and/or real estate companies generate additional income.
- No Administrative Transaction Fee. We DO NOT charge this fee to our buyers and sellers. Many real estate companies do charge this fee, in fact, it may be pre-printed on their listing agreements and purchase agreements. We have never charged this fee and we never will.
We make every effort to make your home search and purpose as gratifying and stress-free as possible. However, don’t just take our word for it. Please call or email us and we will gladly provide you with numerous references, including first-time home buyers, relocation buyers, seasoned buyers, and everyone in-between. We firmly believe it is more important for you to hear what others say about us, than what we say about ourselves, so please read our kudos page and see what our past clients have to say.