Olsen Ziegler Realty Does Not Charge the Agent:
- Administrative Transaction Fee – not for clients, not for agents
- Errors and Omission (E&O) Fee – OZR pays
- Technology Fee
- Annual Fee
- Franchise Fees
- Monthly Desk Fees
- Recurring expenses
The Rationale behind our Agent Commission Plans and Service Offerings
We understand agents have different needs, different proficiencies, and different levels of experience. Therefore, we have created a service offering which will satisfy:
- experienced agents
- newly licensed agents
- agents who want a creative, innovative brokerage with a competitive commission plan that offers clients cutting edge services not available in other real estate brokerages such as home staging, renovation, exceptional digital photography, and award-winning marketing materials
Additional Advanced Services and Resources at Your Disposal
Does my current brokerage provide these services to me?
- Award-winning marketing materials. Olsen Ziegler Realty won numerous 1st and 2nd place awards at the Ohio Association of REALTORS 2011 Promotion and Advertising contest in the Ohio Association of REALTORS contest (judged by an independent panel of Advertising and Marketing professionals) (in the < 100 agent brokerage category) for our printed marketing materials (for sale flyer, just listed, just sold), home search IDX website (http://ClevelandHomesSearch.com), yard sign, stationary, envelopes and business cards. Branding and image are key, and is an unstoppable combination when it’s combined with professional competencies, a solid reputation and advanced and unique service offerings. We have partnered with top graphic design, branding, marketing and advertising firms and also print shops to create a stellar presentation to get our authentic message out and consumers have responded positively. You will have free access to our copyrighted designs for your use in marketing properties, just sold and just listed cards, and more.
- Leads via ClevelandHomesSearch.com. Our newest website: ClevelandHomesSearch.com is placing in Google search results and is generating leads. Contribute content to this rapidly growing platform so you can generate your own leads and capitalize on OZR’s infrastructure investment and advanced technology platform to help grow your business and establish you as a neighborhood expert.
- Thorough Home Preparation for Sellers. From recommending the correction of deferred maintenance, to home staging, to cosmetic makeovers, to minor or major renovations, we know how to create more options for sellers to maximize their net financial position in a transaction. This comprehensive approach is rarely implemented in our industry. Check out our Seller’s page, our Home Staging page and Home Staging Case Studies, and our Renovation page and Renovation Case Studies page to see firsthand how this benefits your seller client as well as your own ability to gain more business and differentiate your service offering in the marketplace. We have developed an extensive list of both cost-effective and competent contractors for the benefit of our clients and you will have FREE access to this list.
- Home Staging. Julie and I are both very experienced home stagers and have successfully staged and sold many homes. We know first-hand the difference home staging can make in selling a home. It is another tool to help a home sell and to differentiate the agent trying to secure the listing.
Our 60/40 option provides a free home staging report for your seller clients, should you need this additional assistance. With our 500x and 80/20 options, we can guide you to accreditation, share with you our approach and reporting format, and show you how and where staging fits into the overall home preparation process. For a fee, you can hire us to provide complete staging services for your client, we will mentor you throughout the process and you can learn our approach to staging homes from start to finish so you have hands on experience.
- Renovation.Olsen Ziegler Realty has extensive experience in helping homeowners transform their homes including 1) expired listings that did not sell, 2) home sellers who are putting their home on the market for the first time, and 3) home buyers after they purchase. This is an incredible service that we offer to home sellers. Best of all, we can do this work in a very short timeframe (6-8 weeks for major makeovers such as complete kitchen remodels, cosmetic bath makeovers, etc.) In addition, we can often do this work at 50-75% of retail cost. You will have FREE access to our extensive contractor list so you can offer redesign and renovation options. We will guide you through the process the first few times and you can use our resources to then manage it all on your own. You can generate your own extra project management fees in the future.
- Renovation Loan Programs. There are conventional and FHA options for renovation loan programs. We have helped buyers do MAJOR renovations on homes with great success. There are many things that need to fall into place to renovation loans work successfully, and it’s not easy to do. We can help a buyer completely transform their home in 4-12 weeks (depending on scope of work) after closing with major remodeling. Here are key elements that must all work together to make a major :
- Know how to identify the right property that will appraise for the “as completed” value. This requires an understanding of the scope of work, rough costs, and knowing if the property and neighborhood will support this as completed value.
- Know all the renovation loan options available, which ones will work for certain ratios, depending on the scope of work. We know the best lenders in Northeast Ohio to help make this happen. The selection of the right lender is critical in the process.
- Knowing the right contractors to estimate the work. Contractors need to be vetted, approved by the lenders, and be on their approved list. Knowing the right contractor(s) to bid the work, know the format the lender requires for bidding, doing it in a timely basis so the appraisal can be done within the dates of the purchase agreement is no easy task
- Helping the buyer know which renovation options are valuable for resale
- Ensuring this work gets done on-time, on-budget, in a fraction of the time of typical retail contractors, at labor rates that are even more competitive than normal due to real estate constraints ends up excluding the majority of contractors.
- Digital photography. Let’s face it, the quality of many agents’ digital photographs in the MLS is downright abysmal. In fact, the majority of photos I see in our local MLS are of a lesser quality than what my niece could take after a one-semester photography class in high school. If we are being paid to MARKET homes on the Internet, and digital photographs are a buyer’s first virtual showing, don’t you owe it to your seller to know photography inside/out and take exceptional photos or hire it out so your seller client is well represented? If you don’t know much about digital photography and need help, you have come to the right place. Chris has purchased numerous high-end photography equipment, taken numerous professional photography classes, participates in professional real estate photography forums, and he can assist you in improving your digital photography skills. With our 60/40 commission plan offering, Chris can take photos of your listings, edit them and process them into the MLS for you to help your photos and marketing stand out.
- Technology. Implementing technology in the real estate industry, when technology changes at lightning speed, can be a daunting task. We can teach you the latest and greatest uses of technology for real estate like QR codes, long-tail keywords, getting found in the Google index, Google juice, tags, blogging, and social media.
- Sharing Information and Expertise. At Olsen Ziegler Realty, we operate under the policy that information and expertise makes us and our agents successful. We are always available to help you grow your business.
Feel free to pick up the phone and give us a call, we’d love to talk to you.